Thursday 20 August 2020

the way back home

I found a rocket in the dark shed, the Rocket was red and cool.  I went to space and there was an alien ship and it crashed into me. I fell off the moon but I landed on a pillow and did not know how but for some reason I did. Maybe because I put a pillow outside.  I got back up on the moon and helped the alien with his ship and  I held the rocket and the alien .I got into the roket and it up and I floated home to get more gas.  I knew that I had to go and help the alien so I did. So I went to the Moon and helped the alien find the way back home. Then I went to land and found that the alien was a parent and that it had nothing to do because he had no idea how to get back home.  Soon the alien was back at home. I had to drive the alien back home so he could see his family 
it was easy, very, very easy.So then I got some gas because  my  rocket was on five then I went back home and had lunch.
.
We are retelling a story about a boy who goes to space and helps an alien. It is a funny story
and the boy goes to a mysterious planet.






#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.